You may say a prayer for her and pray to give her grandfather strength to move on.
Today is her memorial. Remembering her:* as that 3 year old little girl;
* reported as missing (by her grandmother) after a month;
* the case was involved by FBI and was highly sensationalized;
* she became a headline in popular magazine such as People Magazine and Globe magazine;
* her mom told lies about her where about;
* her mom Casey is presently in jail for a first degree murder of Caylee;
* her body was found dump in the woods wrapped in a bag less than a minute away from home;
* and today, she was laid to rest.
I just hope that she will be the last victim of this kind of crime. I hope she will be in heaven. She will have justice for sure but, it would only shatters the family and it would never bring her life back.
This policy is valid from 21 October 2008 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.