Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire,
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary
Because it means you've made a difference.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troublesand,
they can become your blessings.
Below are the seven (7) reasons to be thankful for this year:
1. That after working non-stop for 5 years (college days) and 12 years (teaching), I finally have a long vacation here in the states.
2. That I am married to a very loving and understanding husband.
3. That I am gaining weight...hehehe!
4. That I found my new passion in writing thru blogging.
5. That I met so many wonderful people in blogworld and in my hubby's circle.
6. That I found a very kind, generous and wonderful employer Shana, Kevin and Emilia....you guys are terrific....may God's blessings shine upon you.
7. That my mom, my bro&his family and us here are in good health, happy and contented. These and all that I mentioned in my mind, I give thanks to God Almighty.
Now, I am passing this tag to the following :
icyents, claire, maicel, grace, dhemz, Rose, marizylle, Youngest, nancy,
Post a Comment