I posted this snagged photo in my FB wall and tagged #DearSanta that I want this for Chritmas, LOL. How many people in the US who wished to have win this amount huh? I am one of them. Who doesn't want to get rich? When a person is rich, it is easy to help others. I read some stories of the winners and some say, winning millions have change their lives dramatically. It is both a blessing and a curse. It is up to the person how to run his/her life after winning such a big amount of money. We are not winners so; it is high time to have a list and contemplate now on what to do first if in case we win the millions. You keep buying the ticket but, are you ready to run your life when this jackpot hits you? Think. Plan. and Pray.
The jackpot is now $550 Million. I will be scared to win this big amount really! So, I come up with a plan if in case I win hehehe. You must consider this plan too :
1. Make sure you sign the ticket with your name. BEWARE of con-man and hustlers!
2. Hire a reputable lawyer and accountant. Do not make any financial decision without the advice of these two.
3. Set a waiting period before claiming.
4. Don't take for granted proper banking.
5. Set aside for time deposit.
6. Give each of your family and (considered as families) their needs that can sustain them for life. (Home and Cash)
7. Move to a great neighborhood that you can afford for a lifetime.
8. Set aside a trust fund.
9. Buy properties and things in cash.
10.Give to Charity or Make your own charity.
Okay, did I miss anything here? What do you think?