If you happen to visit Orlando, Florida then, you might as well bring your family to Disney World's Animal Kingdom. This place has the following places to visit:
- Oasis where you will see the giant anteater
- Discovery Island where these attractions are located : It's Tough to be a Bug and Discovery Island Trails
- Camp Minnie-Mickey where you can watch live musical shows of Pocahontas, Festival of the Lion King and Greeting Trails of Mickey, Minnie and Others.
- Africa where you will enjoy these attractions: Kilimanjaro Safaris and Pangani Forest Exploration Trail
- Rafiki's Planet Watch where you will find the Wildlife Express Train, Habitat Habit, Conservation Station and Affection Section
- Asia - a place where you will enjoy the Flights Of Wonder, Maharajah Jungle Trek, Kali River Rapids, Expedition Everest- Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Dinoland U.S.A. - here you will see The Boneyard, Fossil Fun Games, Finding Nemo the Musical Show, Primeval Whirl, Tricera Top Spin and Dinosaur
It's Tough to be a Bug- A 3-D Show and the location is at the root system of the Tree Of Life. These bugs are so cute right? I love animated movies like this that is why I appreciate the show. I like this 3-D and so far, the best ever! My hubby enjoyed it too and he thought it would be boring. When you go out from the root system, you will really have a smile on the face. Creepy but funny!