Would you believe that my personal fitness trainer is Jillian Michaels? Yep, the one and only thoughest trainer in America but, I can only afford the avatar Jillian in the Wii Fitness Ultimatum (wink).
I have no time for the gym besides, I am too lazy to get up for gym activity. The Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum is practical, fun and very entertaining way to get fit. Under the avatar Jillian’s expert guidance, I can work out and reach my fitness goal in multiple difficulty levels.
Here's how it works:
1. As a new recruit at Jillian s boot camp, enroll in her unique training program and be challenged to an ever-changing series of workouts and fitness tests.
2. Choose your workout from four types: Weight Loss, Strength Training, Intervals and Hill Climb. Set the intensity of your exercise routine to suit your pace: Light, Medium or Hard, then dictate workout length: 5, 10, 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
3. Start each workout on the track by running down the Physical Training (PT) course of the training base in a series of judged challenges for up to 3 minutes. Motion-based fitness activities include: running obstacle courses, balance beam, hand car, rowing/paddling, crossing monkey bars, punching bags and much more.
4. Choose your challenge from branching paths to dictate your own activity.
5. Each challenge has 3 levels of difficulty, requiring progressively more motion and a harder workout (warm-up, target zone, cool-down, etc.)
6. Competitive Campfire Mode lets two players race against each other through individual challenges or the entire PT course to see who can burn more calories.
7. Customize your character and input personal data to serve as a benchmark for measuring progress via the Statistics screen that includes: calories burned, weight, in game performance and more.
8. Unlock lifestyle and fitness video tips from Jillian that provide guidance on: targeted training,
maximizing your workout, gym alternatives, traveling workouts, snacking, eating out, food substitutions and cooking.
source: Fitness Ultimatum 2009
Post a Comment