Advance Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Were you able to find some cool ideas regarding the table setting arrangement for Thanksgiving? Well, if you are still searching for it, I already gathered 10 festive table settings that I found on the net. Before I begin though, let us all be reminded why we celebrate Thanksgiving.
4 Fun Facts of Thanksgiving:
1. The first Thanksgiving Celebration goes back with the Pilgrims of Plymouth Massachusetts
2. 1621 Plymouth Thanksgiving is the birthplace of Thanksgiving holiday.
3. The First US President who declared Thanksgiving Day as a Holiday was Pres. Abraham Lincoln in 1863.
4. It was President Abraham Lincoln who declared that Thanksgiving Day will be celebrated every last Thursday of November.
5. We celebrate it to thank God for the blessings of good harvest and of the preceding year.
Now, depending on the number of guest that you have, you can always take an inspiration from any of these table setting arrangements.
Make the centerpiece filled with beautiful flowers and different shapes. Look around in your garden and in your chosen vase, fill it with blooms. With the sprig of fall, you can use them too to spread colors on the table.
This is the perfect time to use those beautiful dinnerware and tableware after all, your family and friends deserve the best during Thanksgiving.
You don't need to spend so much to make your table look as festive as these.
You can buy a dozen of gourds, splash different colors of flowers and add few candles. It will definitely make your Thanksgiving table as glorious as these.
For now, I am sure you already have ideas.
What do you think? Which of these are your inspiration?
Thanksgiving is an American Tradition. After all, thanksgiving is all about family.
All photos above are not mine. All credit goes to the photographer and owner of these amazing table setting arrangement photos..