Beauty and Lifestyle, Business and Real Estate, Travel, Product Reviews, Fashion, Shopping, Home and Family Matters in Between
Thursday, February 26, 2009
You Shouldn't Meme
Yeah! Notice the tag title? It kept me wondering too. Anyway, this tag was shared to me by Grace. A blogger that always write about her family, her daughter specially and everyday experiences. Check her out.
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.
7 facts about me:
1.I am a product of a broken family.
2.I have one older brother and I am the youngest.
3.I am a teacher for 12 years in a government school, teaching first, 3rd and 5th grades.
4.I am a Scouter...hehehe. I am a Kawan leader . Yep! For the Kab Scout.
5.I am a working scholar for 5 years and work in Ateneo de Cagayan Main Library.
6.I admire Sharon Cuneta and Lea Salonga as an actress and as a person.
7. I am a Catholic and I am trying to be a good Christian everyday.
7 unspectacular quirks:
1. If I am pleased, I always say thank you and praise the person over and over again that it would somehow becomes annoying...hehehe.
2. I still watch cartoon movies alone and watch it a millionth times.
3. I don't like jackfruit .
4. I move/act/do in my own pace of time. I don't like somebody to give me orders.
5. I can't stand people who back fight other people. I can't either thrive on such kind of environment. Therefore, I have to detached myself from those people.
6. When I am angry, I usually shout on the person or shut up my mouth.
7. I love Photography and I can't leave with out a camera.
Now, I am tagging Umma, Rose, Joops, Marife, Pau, Veta, AngelMist, Carmela, Dhemz, Madz, Markfel.
Labels: Bio, friendship, tag
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This policy is valid from 21 October 2008 This blog is a personal blog. For questions about this blog, please contact amiableamy in the message section. If my post has a sponsor, it may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content or advertising post may not always be identified as sponsored content. The owner of this blog provides opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsements as legitimate. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Post a Comment